Today’s job marketplace is fraught with candidates from all types of backgrounds and experience levels. Some may have may years of experience and skills and others are just trying to enter the marketplace.
Whether you are a skilled employee looking for a new job, a new graduate looking for your first full time job, a new immigrant looking to get a job within your skill category, an individual looking to change careers, or a individual that has been let go after many years of employment because of company restructuring or divisional closing – you are all faced with the same challenge – THE INTERVIEW FOR YOUR NEXT JOB/CAREER!!!!
Our courses can Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our courses are structured as follows:
• Classroom Style 2 Hour Session (where you will get to work and learn with other individuals)
• Personal Interview Coaching (just you and a skilled interviewer advising you)
Each Course includes:
• Dress code
• Sample Q&A
• Control and Stress Management
• Connecting with people
• Attitude and Communication
• Asking for the job
• Offer and Negotiation
• Managing Expectations
• Mock Interviews
• ELECTRONIC COURSE MATERIAL
• Classroom Style 2 Hour Session – $100.00/per person Delivered on Saturdays and/or Sundays or Weekday Evenings.
• Personal Interview Coaching- $100.00 per hour (private session) Delivered on Saturdays and/or Sundays or Weekday Evenings
• -$249.00 – 3 hour session (private session) ( includes Resume Writing Tips + 2 Mock Interview and Critique) Delivered on Saturdays and/or Sundays or Weekday Evenings.
• -$499.00 – 6 hour session (private session) ( includes Resume Writing Tips + 3 Mock Interview and Critique) Delivered on Saturdays and/or Sundays or Weekday Evenings Please note this can taken over 2 preset days if desired.
Please call us for more information, registration and course dates 1-800-421-3570 ext. 8 or email email@example.com
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Cash, Cheque and Money Orders. All Fees are Subject to 13% HST. Fees are payable at time of booking or before commencement of class or session.